I am the Musician In Residence & Semans/Byrd Performing Arts Coordinator at Duke University Hospital through the Arts & Health Program. Responsibilities include:
- Performances bedside and at end of life for hospital patients.
- Teaching ukulele and guitar bedside to patients.
- Teaching group ukulele lessons at the Duke University Hospital Williams Inpatient Psychiatric Unit.
- Performing classical guitar in the Duke Transitional Care Nursery for infant patients.
- Scheduling and managing 65 hours per week of music in Duke Hospital.
- Coordinating a team of professional musicians who perform on units and at bedside for patients.
- Coordinating Duke students & community volunteers who perform music in public spaces throughout the hospital campus.